Further your professional development with our accredited CPD training from Gravitas International.
Presented by our Flex MSE experts, the interactive course features videos, slides and product sample demonstrations to keep the presentation lively and interactive.
Relating to building construction solutions and methods, you can expect to cover:
- 120-year design life with a 75-year warranty
- BREEAM compatible - 21 Credits
- Typically only requires a 300mm foundation
- BBA Approved
- Installed by hand in less than 2/3 of the time compared to traditional systems
- Typically costs up to 60% compared to traditional systems
- “Recommended for use on SSSIs” by the Environment Agency
- EPD available
Typical applications include:
- Retaining walls
- Riverbank/coastline erosion repairs
- Landscaping features
- Root ball stabilisation
- Ditch lining & slope cladding
- Culvert headwalls
- Acoustic barriers
The course is free of charge and online, although on-site presentations are also available upon request.
Flex MSE is a vegetated retaining wall and slope stabilisation system that can be used as a direct replacement for gabion baskets, concrete blocks and bricks for a more environmentally friendly, longer lasting and less expensive alternative. The system is already in use across the UK by numerous public and private organisations, including Network Rail, National Highways, and the Environment Agency. You may wish to see a selection of some of our projects here. A few of the product points are listed below and you can find our product information brochure here.
For additional information about the products and services Gravitas International can supply, or to book a FREE CPD WEBINAR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call our friendly customer care support service on : +44(0) 161 980 1016